2013-2014 ACT Test Dates
- June 8, 2013
- September 21, 2013
- October 26, 2013
- December 14, 2013
- February 8, 2014
- April 12, 2014
- June 14, 2014
ACT Preparation - West Hills, Woodland Hills, Calabasas
Just like anything else, doing well on the ACT test takes a little practice. While there is no "silver bullet" to ace the tests, there are solid strategies that we can learn and types of questions that a student can be on the look-out for. For example, does this problem strike fear in the heart of your child? If so, ACT preparation is for you.
The longer you have to prepare for the test, the better you will do. But even if you have a short time before the test, we can develop a plan to maximize your score.
The ACT is similar to the SAT but differs in the fact that the ACT has a Science section and includes higher math (trigonometry, logarithms, and imaginary numbers).
Tutoring for ACT Preparation:
- Degreed Tutor
- One-time help or long term help available
- All ACT Areas covered - General Math, Algebra 1 and 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Science, Essay Writing, Critical Thinking, Improving Sentences, Grammar, and Vocabulary.
Comprehensive plan for preparing for the ACT test:
- Diagnostic review to determine weak areas
- Review of the most important math concepts
- ACT Strategies
- Math Refresher
- Vocabulary Building
- Grammar and Usage Refresher
- Preparation for the ACT Writing Test
- ACT Practice Tests