Every student in California public schools has to pass the CAHSEE (California High School Exit Exam) in order to receive a high school diploma.
There are 2 areas covered by the test: English Language Arts and Mathematics.
CAHSEE Test Dates for 2015–16 School Year
|Tuesday, October 6, 2015||Wednesday, October 7, 2015|
|Tuesday, November 3, 2015||Wednesday, November 4, 2015|
|Saturday, December 5, 2015||Saturday, December 12, 2015|
|Tuesday, February 2, 2016||Wednesday, February 3, 2016|
|Tuesday, March 15, 2016||Wednesday, March 16, 2016|
|Tuesday, May 10, 2016||Wednesday, May 11, 2016|
Recommended CAHSEE Prep Books
Tutoring for CAHSEE Preparation
- Degreed Tutor
- One-time help or long term help available
- All CAHSEE Areas covered - General Math, Algebra, Geometry, Essay Writing, Critical Thinking, Comprehension, Grammar, and Vocabulary.
Comprehensive plan for preparing for the CAHSEE test:
- Diagnostic review to determine weak areas
- Review of the most important math concepts
- CAHSEE Strategies
- Math Refresher
- Grammar and Usage Refresher
- Preparation for the CAHSEE Writing Test
- CAHSEE Practice Tests